Brachfeld Law Group Harassment, Scams, Complaints
Brachfeld Associates also known as Brachfeld Law Group is a collection law practice headquartered in California. The Brachfeld Law Group has been given an F rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). However, the company is not a BBB accredited business.
Frequent grievances against Brachfeld Law Group
Brachfeld Law Group is a collection law practice that provides commercial, debt
collection and legal services. Aside from that, the company also offers additional services including asset locating, skip tracing and judgment enforcement. According to BBB, you can find around 107 active problems against Brachfeld Law Group. Here are some of the prevalent grievances against the collection law practice:
- Unauthorized withdrawals: One consumer complained that Brachfeld made an unauthorized withdrawal from his bank account. The consumer resolved an old debt for $4500. Brachfeld was expected to withdraw $1500 from his bank account for 3 months. Down the road, the consumer found out that the company/collection agency had withdrawn $6000 from his account.
- Default judgment: Another consumer charged Brachfeld of filing default judgment against him. The consumer had made a settlement agreement with them and paid the money nevertheless the collection law firm filed for a default judgment anyway.
- Impolite behavior: One consumer complained that the representatives at the Brachfeld conduct themselves very rudely towards consumers. They speak really impolite manner. He said that an official at the collection law firm called him and threatened to sue him regarding a debt.
- Don’t reply to debt validation (DV) letter: One more consumer says that Brachfeld never replies to debt validation letters. He sent a debt validation letter to the collection firm but didn’t get any reply from them.
- Seeking to defraud consumers: Another consumer announced that the collection law firm tried to sue him for a debt that’s not noted on his credit report. The consumer said that Brachfeld Law Group prosecuted several other consumers in hopes of making fast money.
Here are some great ways to manage the collection law practice:
Brachfeld Law Group
20300 South Vermont Avenue Suite 120
Torrance, CA 90502
Telephone number: (310) 273-7867
Fax: (310) 273-9867